Is this too good to be true?!?!

Drainage!

I like this allot, before you order however also check out www.lllreptilesupply.com and under screen enclosure's they have awesome drainage bases specifically made for screen terrariums. However they are more expensive and do not have the pvc pipe drainage fitting. If you order this and don't need all 5 units I would gladly chip in and pay shipping for one or two! Good find, handy little website too. [email protected] Let me know, also does a 24x24 base fit well into these new drip pan's? :D

A drainage pan that comes fitted with a piece of PVC in the back for drainage! The only bad part is the minimum order is five units, but I think Im going to give it a try and see if they are better than the ones from LLL.:D

Here's a link to the site where I found them!

http://www.e-partsdirect.com/24-x-24-bottom-26-x-26-overall-drain-s.html

Was just looking at the site, they do lok usefull. I noticed at the top of the site it says "this is a demo store, NO purchases made will be honoured"???

It says the size is 26x26 overall (bottom pan only 24x24). It wont fit in your cage.

Otherwise this would be pretty awesome

It says the size is 26x26 overall (bottom pan only 24x24). It wont fit in your cage.

Otherwise this would be pretty awesome

But it would go under quite nicely, I like to have my catch trays outside of the cage under it.:)

But it would go under quite nicely, I like to have my catch trays outside of the cage under it.:)

I stand corrected. You are right, that would be pretty awesome~ an inch around all sides for drippage would be perfect!

I'm not sure if this was mentioned cause frankly I didnt read all the.way through it! But LLLREPTILEs 24x24x48 is a little larger on bottom so It wont fit all the way down in the bottom..

I have been looking for something like this forever!!
With the hole, and plug and all.

And now that you found a link, they wont let u order!!??
How lame can u get :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom