Is this the same panther??

Its hard to say for sure, so this is just a guess, but I would say no based on the mouth. The first guy has a deeper frown than the second guy and the eyes don't seem to match (one is highly patterned and the other solid color).

I agree it is hard to say but the barring looks the same. There is also a half moon kind if nail marking near his shoulder that is broken with ine additional spot on the end, that appear to be on both animals. I would say yes based on the markings, but that is my best guess. Now I am not sure how much barring can vary but that is what caught my eye. Also at the based of the frown on both animals there is the red\orange color

These are the markings I am talking about although there seems to be other similarities.

b30d87f2dcc9560a0015a8296504a608.jpg

Looks the same to me... Reminds me of one of my boys.
ugu8y4aj.jpg

This photo is about a month old. He now looks like your second photo. Where did you get him? Jungle Panther? ( Blackhawk)?

I would say yes. Given the missing spines just above back legs. After blowing up photo two, it appears to be a match. Same animal, different age/time

It is truly hard to tell for 100% as they are both in two different moods but if i had to choose yes or no...I dont believe so. The barring behind the v bar is not the same. The first one has close to four bars and the second has three. There is a small bar that connects to the v bar on the first animal and not on the second. Rostral on the first animal is behind the lips where the second animal is protruding just a tad.

Looks the same to me... Reminds me of one of my boys.
ugu8y4aj.jpg

This photo is about a month old. He now looks like your second photo. Where did you get him? Jungle Panther? ( Blackhawk)?

I got him from another member on here, but he is from Jungle Panther. He is from the Tarawa-Betio line. Yours does look just like him!

Looks the same to me. Keep in mind young Chams can switch back and forth in coloring. But they both seem to have the same baring and cheek markings.

For example. If i didn't KNOW these were the same Cham, it would be hard to tell from this pic. (taken 2 weeks apart)
doubletake_zps37e19d34.png

Back
Top Bottom