Do NOT be feeding him insects that you ‘near your house’. You don’t know what they carry and most of them are toxic for chams to ingest. That little container will not hold any type of cham for more than a couple days. If you don’t know the proper care you need to read through these forums. They are filled with people who have lots of experience and information. You need a bigger enclosure and you should be feeding him superworms, silkworms, small crickets, hornworms as treats at least once a week and a T5 or T8 linear light fixture. Please read as much as you can on these forums as they can be very insightful. And remember, ask questions!some butterflys, and some couple of small crickets, hasn't eaten any of them yet. He does seem quite energetic tho so I think he just may not be hungry.