Is this poopish thing okay? Little worried

Theveiled

Avid Member
Hey everyone!
So while misting Stark this morning I noticed this "thing" on one of his branches. It looks like it has some blood. I checked his poop but there was no blood in it. Im just wondering what it is and if its normal as I have neever seen somthing like it before. Im going to keep watch for unusual stools (not sure if stool is the correct word for this)like this one.

Attachments

• 20160826_091638.jpg
    20160826_091638.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 160
Hey everyone!
So while misting Stark this morning I noticed this "thing" on one of his branches. It looks like it has some blood. I checked his poop but there was no blood in it. Im just wondering what it is and if its normal as I have neever seen somthing like it before. Im going to keep watch for unusual stools (not sure if stool is the correct word for this)like this one.
Looks like a sperms plug to me, possible it was dried and when passed may have caused a little bleeding. Hopefully someone else will chime in, I have found them in my veils cage before.

I'm thinking sperm plug too but did he have any meal worms or super worms recently because it also kinda looks like an undigested exoskeleton

I'm thinking sperm plug too but did he have any meal worms or super worms recently because it also kinda looks like an undigested exoskeleton
He did have a superworm but just one. I thought if I was undigested it would have been with the poo part

Hey everyone!
Hey, sorry about the question, but I've been searchig for the name of your white grid, can u tell me how people call that?

tHE WHITE BASE OF THE ENCLOSURE IS SOME TYPE OF PLASTIC. Opps... sorry bout the caps... I use "egg crate" under mine to provide support, as my enclosure is on an elevated stand to allow for drainage...

Back
Top Bottom