Is this ok

No not yet.. My male is about 6 months.. And I wanted to know if it would be ok to go ahead and put him in his adult cage

I am sure he would appreciate it. Just monitor his eating a little more closely, to make sure that the feeders aren't escaping and hiding in the larger cage.
Actually it is a good idea to monitor a chameleon more closely when you do make any changes in its habitat, whether it is cage size or a new plant.

I moved my 6 month old panther into a 2*2*4 about a week ago and he seems to absolutely love it. He had been rubbing his nose on the cage (a sign that he is outgrowing his cage), so before I put him in it I also put sheets of that green plastic coated garden fence on the inside of the screen mesh. This gives him something to actually hold onto on the side instead of getting his claws stuck in the screen.

I moved my 6 month old panther into a 2*2*4 about a week ago and he seems to absolutely love it. He had been rubbing his nose on the cage (a sign that he is outgrowing his cage), so before I put him in it I also put sheets of that green plastic coated garden fence on the inside of the screen mesh. This gives him something to actually hold onto on the side instead of getting his claws stuck in the screen.

sounds good, just monitor food intake make sure he is eating well:)

As people have said he'll be fine. Had my 3 month old veiled in a 2x2x4 enclosure. They'll enjoy the space and the cover to go and hide in!

Back
Top Bottom