Is this normal

xplicitelem3nt

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. This site has been very helpful in information but now I have a problem and need your help. My panther chameleon seems to hate misting. He usually shakes his head than run the other direction if any water hits him. Of course I didn't spray it directly at him. Water is at room temperature. Anyone have any idea why he dislikes misting. I am planning to get a mistking to make his home better but he's telling me no. Oh he's almost 4 months old.

I think some do and some dont imo,

my Female Veiled loves it and aso does my little Panther who will drink the mist, where as my Male Veiled runs for it and slinks off in the plants,every time in the 5 months ive owned him,

My two are both different! Tommy wasn't misted by his last owner :)mad:) but he soon learnt to love it when he came to live with me! He sits there with his eyes shut drinking and when he's had enough he walks away. My female, Amy, hates being misted and runs as far away as she can, lol!:D You could also try using hotter water in the mister so it's slightly warmer when it gets to him.

My Veiled HATES getting wet. He runs away and turns brown/black and sulks for a few minutes. I never directly spray him, but it's all the same to him apparently. I guess it just depends on the Cham

Some of my panthers like it and drink the mist, others hate it and run. The veileds hate the mist but as soon as it stops, they slink down to their favorite licking spot. The younger panthers really hate the mist and seem to always run.

Back
Top Bottom