Is this normal after breeding?

After about the 4-5 time of her accepting him
Is this your and their first time?

Are you sure she was “accepting” him? An eager male will force himself on her if given the opportunity and she can’t escape. A day long rape session would definitely get her super stressed out. This one is hard to call but that’s where I would put my money.

Is this your and their first time?

Are you sure she was “accepting” him? An eager male will force himself on her if given the opportunity and she can’t escape. A day long rape session would definitely get her super stressed out. This one is hard to call but that’s where I would put my money.

My God lmao! Jokes aside I was thinking the same thing.

You videotaped it!? You perv! Just kidding, that’s the only thing I can think of.
Lol I wanted to make sure the deed was done and I was not going to be watching no good eggs for months. But I will be uploading the video to YouTube once I can get access to a computer. I use a tablet and it won’t let me it says the file is to big.

Here’s the video of them. Please excuse the purple lighting it is not over that cage it’s over a bunch of plants that is in the same room. I’m working on getting a different grow light for my plants.

Back
Top Bottom