Is this habitat okay ?

Mintyy

Hey just want to know if my habitat is okay for my 5 month old panther chameleon, please leave advice and ideas

Attachments

• dad.JPG
    dad.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 121
So wat size is it 18x18x36? I would say you are definitely a good start more plants would be good he/she will want more places to hide and climb also do you have lights and a thermometer and a hygrometer and a plan for misting figured out wether by hand or misting system

Im getting lights today
So wat size is it 18x18x36? I would say you are definitely a good start more plants would be good he/she will want more places to hide and climb also do you have lights and a thermometer and a hygrometer and a plan for misting figured out wether by hand or misting system
im getting lights today and hand misting

I would recommend you look on eBay for something like a monsoon rs400 it's not the best misting system but it beat's the heck out of hand misting which gets old really quick you will won't to mist for at least 2min 3-5 times a day

I would recommend you look on eBay for something like a monsoon rs400 it's not the best misting system but it beat's the heck out of hand misting which gets old really quick you will won't to mist for at least 2min 3-5 times a day
for that price couldn't i get a mist king ?

As for foliage and climbing stuff it looks suitable at least for now.
You should be able to get a mistking basic model for the same price or cheaper, I'm seeing monsoons listed on amazon for 160$ or so, you can definitely get a nicer misting system (mistking) for less, at least by what I remember.

If you do end up getting something like the mistking check out climist.com it's the exact same thing but cheaper and I mean the exact same only downside with the mistking and the climist is you will have to make your own water Reservoir but it does come with everything you need to turn a bucket into a water reservoir

Back
Top Bottom