Is this a stuck shed should I go to the vet

The 24x24x48 is probably the smallest acceptable size for an adult veiled.

Before I was a member of this forum I tried to google Cham husbandry and pretty much every result I got led me straight back to this forum. It is the place to be on multiple levels.

The 24x24x48 is probably the smallest acceptable size for an adult veiled.

Before I was a member of this forum I tried to google Cham husbandry and pretty much every result I got led me straight back to this forum. It is the place to be on multiple levels.

Yea just added some pothos in there and added some branches at the top for him to have more basking options thanks for the vines suggested imma pick some up.Brodybreaux25 that’s so true every time I googled a question it would go back here so I sign up and it’s been the better advice I’ve gotten about chams

Yea just added some pothos in there and added some branches at the top for him to have more basking options thanks for the vines suggested imma pick some up.Brodybreaux25 that’s so true every time I googled a question it would go back here so I sign up and it’s been the better advice I’ve gotten about chams

I’ll also prolly sell or trash the reptibreeze xl I don’t want to give him the bare minimum to big for him when originally purchased it and when he gets bigger it will probably be to small

Last edited:
Recently added Philodendron or pothos vines hard to tell the difference sometimes and something for him to move around on up to with another branch Also i orders the liner I’ve lights waiting on them now I was looking a mist king but not sure which one I should get? would a starter and the th timer a good bet? does anyone have this timer or should I just get the regular one and set just for intervals? also how many nozzles is nesscary how many do you use per Viv.you guys were right his shed exploded off in a matter of hours it was one of the fastest I’ve ever seen no problems with the tail looks better than before

Last edited:
EB21BCBF-5E6B-4E47-A646-2CAD12F4BC13.jpeg 90267AA2-1D94-4A5E-A73E-3C9993A83ED9.jpeg

Attachments

• 53D5E6AC-CEDD-4E31-8DC8-E9AA1AD9B0BD.jpeg
    53D5E6AC-CEDD-4E31-8DC8-E9AA1AD9B0BD.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 00EA422F-AE31-4668-ACCD-DC81C4B97552.jpeg
    00EA422F-AE31-4668-ACCD-DC81C4B97552.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 136
Recently added Philodendron or pothos vines hard to tell the difference sometimes and something for him to move around on up to with another branch Also i orders the liner I’ve lights waiting on them now I was looking a mist king but not sure which one I should get? would a starter and the th timer a good bet? does anyone have this timer or should I just get the regular one and set just for intervals? also how many nozzles is nesscary how many do you use per Viv.you guys were right his shed exploded off in a matter of hours it was one of the fastest I’ve ever seen no problems with the tail looks better than before
Get the mistking starter set, I don’t remember how many nozzles it comes with I’d put no more than two. They also have a rain fall adaptor that I love and recommend. I run a standard nozzle and the rain adaptor in my vivs.

The nozzle in the top left corner will soak the entire left side of my viv. They have a very wide spray pattern.
1C302588-2D53-44AE-9B7F-63F86E526A86.jpeg

Great looking viv and yea I’m gonna go with the starter kit and upgrade as needed is that the nozzle for the mist king looks kinda big

Great looking viv and yea I’m gonna go with the starter kit and upgrade as needed is that the nozzle for the mist king looks kinda big
Its small not as big as you think. Its just angle of the picture. And i love mine. Works great. You get one with the starter kit. The advanced one you get a couple nozzle and bigger pump.

It looked a lot better but she just laid the other day and for whatever reason she insists on digging out every potted plant in there before she goes to her bin. Does it every time. You can see the dirt on top of some of the branches to the right. Frustrating!

The nozzel is about 3-4 inches long but that’s because it’s an articulating arm, you can point it any where you want. You could fold it back on it self and it would only stick out 2-3 inches.

That’s a full grown female veiled in the top left corner to give the pic some more scale.

Back
Top Bottom