Is this a sperm plug?

Wow...didn't think I needed to specify this on a forum of this caliber but apparently I do: I'm asking about the part that is (surprise!) NOT clearly and obviously poop. There are two chunks of feces with a urate in the middle, and in front of the left one there is a mysterious lump of translucent something. That's what I'm referring to. Now that we can all consider my intelligence formally disrespected, how about we move rapidly along to the part where you either post something helpful or nothing at all; believe it or not but I don't come to this site to be mocked. Please and thank you.

Thanks for the link Lily, that certainly saved me a heart attack down the road (I would have thought he had prolapsed). Unfortunately I still don't feel like I'm qualified to judge whether or not that is a sperm plug.

I have seen a mucousy type bubble in Monty's poop before. I don't see it often though. Usually sperm desposits will be wiped on the branch or vine after they poop. I find one from my Carpet boy on his vine most days. Boys are so gross, lol!

The bubble is not a sperm plug and I think like an air pocket that fills up when they are pooping. Kinda like a fart like Trace said(not trying to joke)

Lol, no I think thats pretty much on point. There are many aspects of chameleon physiology I am jealous of, the eyes, the grippers, the tongue, the skin. They can hang on to the snot farts though haha

Back
Top Bottom