Is this a normal looking Jackson’s bm? Just wondering.

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanted to know if Eustis’s poop looked normal. This is only his second one he’s had since I got him last Friday. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• C0C99E0F-E050-4B06-99FE-069A8597AF05.jpeg
    C0C99E0F-E050-4B06-99FE-069A8597AF05.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 69
He’s estimated to be 8 months to a year but he’s small for his age. The place where I got him didn’t know how old he was.

No not yet and I’m feeding crickets And the occasional wax worm. He seems to like worms better than crickets so someone on here suggested black soldier fly larvae. I’m going to order some tomorrow. I’ve yet to find a reptile vet in my area.

I live in Brunswick Maine. When I moved back home here fromCalifornia 20 years ago with my first Cham in tow, chams weren’t even legal here I found out after I got here and there weren’t any reptile vets that I could find. I hope there are some now.

My little guy is so shy and is so afraid of me that I worry about taking him to a vet right now. Can I wait for awhile and see if he calms down first. He’s a dark green most of the time and has never shown the beautiful green and teal and yellow I’m so familiar with In Canthalophus. That’s why I wasn’t sure what kind of Jackson’s he was and had to ask here.

I live in Brunswick Maine. When I moved back home here fromCalifornia 20 years ago with my first Cham in tow, chams weren’t even legal here I found out after I got here and there weren’t any reptile vets that I could find. I hope there are some now.
Hi there! I actually live in Topsham, ME and the Brunswick Veterinary Clinic has a reptile vet with chameleon experience, Dr. Hayhurst. She's seen my cham for a wellness visit and did a parasite check on him. You can also try the Yarmouth vet, there's a reptile vet there but I haven't called to ask if he does chameleons.

That’s great to know, I guess I can take him to the Brunswick vet since it’s that close! Thank you for letting me know! Now is it the bath Brunswick vet clinic on bath rd?

Back
Top Bottom