is this a good deal

Chameleonmaster

Avid Member
this guy locally is selling his ambilobe chameleon male for $350 but it comes with a screen cage branches and dripping system. i was just wondering if thats a good deal or if its a rip off?

I know what one your talking about... The ad does not say the age, and if its an older cham the cage is way too small.. I would ask to go see him to make sure he appears healthy and go from there

yah ive been emailing him and he hasn't responded and i guessing he 4 months old cause he has him in a 18by 12by 20 which isnt that big

this guy locally is selling his ambilobe chameleon male for $350 but it comes with a screen cage branches and dripping system. i was just wondering if thats a good deal or if its a rip off?

hi im in england but i bought my 7month old panther (male), 4ftx2x2 cage, uv light and equipment, heat light and equipment, with extra bulbs, two live plants and some vines. from somebody local for £200 so i wouldnt say it was that good of a deal but i dont know prices in america, but thought it would help!

Back
Top Bottom