Is this a cricket bite

The Oscar dude

39BA309F-C968-4619-8EDD-765A64B15DCE.jpeg
Hi all can I have some advice please on what this is just near oscars mouth noticed it a couple of days ago should I be worried or do I need to do something
2 pics attached the first one taken Thursday the second one this morning
The dude

Attachments

• E169E323-AD77-45DA-A216-C229D8B63D00.jpeg
    E169E323-AD77-45DA-A216-C229D8B63D00.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 233
Could be a bite of some kind? Its most likely a worm bite. Sometimes when the chameleon grabs a worm they turn and bite back. You can put some antibiotic ointment in it with a q-tip and keep an eye on it so it doesn't get infected. Otherwise I wouldn't worry to much.

Could be a bite of some kind? Its most likely a worm bite. Sometimes when the chameleon grabs a worm they turn and bite back. You can put some antibiotic ointment in it with a q-tip and keep an eye on it so it doesn't get infected. Otherwise I wouldn't worry to much.
Thanks mike
We don’t feed him worms but he is very active adolescent trying to escape all the time rarely stops moving and testing the mesh even digging down to try the mesh under the substrate top , people say this phase should pass so he also could have damaged himself doing that.
Is there any special antibiotic I should use. I will have look and photo daily to compare once again thanks for the reassurance.
The dude

Back
Top Bottom