I looked at Greg this morning and
- Your Chameleon - veild, male, 2 months
- Handling - Not at all
- Feeding - RN he gets a few crickets dusted with calcium WITHOUT D3. Once a day between 8-10 am (depending on how early i wake up). Feeders are fed with Flucker’s cricket quencher calcium fortified and Fluker’s High Calcium diet. (I have been made aware that this is not the best an will switch over food ASAP).
- Supplements - Repti Calcium WITHOUT D3 once a day
- Watering - I have the Repti rain mister which mists every 3 hours for 15 second. No I have not seen him drink.
- Fecal Description - looks hydrated
- History - I bought him from FLCham.com
- Cage Type - Repti breeze 16X16X30
- Lighting - (All Zoo Med) Repti day bulb 60W, compact 5.0 UVB light (I already ordered a new bulb and will be here soon) 8am - 10pm lights on
- Temperature - 75ish at the bottom and 85ish (his basking spot 6 inched from the top). overnight is around 65. two temp probes one in his basking spot one on the floor
- Humidity - 70% ish, i have a reptifogger (Only at night). One of the temp probes also has a humidity monitor and i put that on the opposite side of the reptifogger
- Plants - No live plants yet
- Placement - he is in the main hallway from the garage connected to my room (one of the most high traffic areas) *currently realizing some mistakes* . The top of his cage is ab 6 feet from the floor
- Location - I live in Bradenton FL