Is my chameleon poorly

IMG_4100.JPG
Yeah thats my girlie
She's just beautiful , I would say not respective . In most cases there a defiant color change . This is my Frances with receptive colors . This is typical . I have read cases that there was no color change .

Last edited:
View attachment 179149
She's just beautiful , I would say not respective . In most cases there a defiant color change . This is my Frances with receptive colors . This is topical . I have read cases that there was no color change .

Oh wow stunning i also have good contact with breeder and have seen randels mother father and grandfather there posted below in order above

Attachments

• IMG_2376.PNG
    IMG_2376.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2377.PNG
    IMG_2377.PNG
    464 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2378.PNG
    IMG_2378.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
I agree he just is in spring mode and finally realize he's a boy and what boys do XD just keep them safely apart like you are doing until your female is a good weight and age, and of course you are ready and can support the little ones well. They should make some beautiful little babes.

Okay so this little bugger had not eat a thing in 3-4days. Apart from 1 silk. So i went old school and filled his bowl up with his old favourate treat wax worms and he eat all 10!

I think i no what this guy is playing at he cannot live off mars bars for his hole life

Okay so this little bugger had not eat a thing in 3-4days. Apart from 1 silk. So i went old school and filled his bowl up with his old favourate treat wax worms and he eat all 10!

I think i no what this guy is playing at he cannot live off mars bars for his hole life
They certainly are be little buggers . They worry us sick !!. So happy to hear your boy ate for you . Keep up the fantastic work :love:.

He is diffidently trying to play you lol glad he ate tho hopefully he will accept staple feeders again soon (y)

After an almost 2 month hunger strike and only accepting treat worms. He had woken up and smelt the coffee and eating his stable
Locusts again.

Thank you everyone for the support and leading me into the right direction.

I will post updates on diy cage

After an almost 2 month hunger strike and only accepting treat worms. He had woken up and smelt the coffee and eating his stable
Locusts again.

Thank you everyone for the support and leading me into the right direction.

I will post updates on diy cage
This is such wonderful news !!. Keep out the fantastic work :love:.

Sounds like he finally got what he needed as far as exercise and some relaxation in his brain. Hopefully he stays on the right track for you.

Back
Top Bottom