Is my chameleon poorly

Just fresh poop for the vet. He doesn't need to go for the fecal. And I agree 134 seems a good weight for 8 months. Record his weight at the moment every week while he acts like a weirdo. If he starts losing a lot of weight and the fecal test comes back clean he might need a vet visit. Otherwise free ranging and just trying to get him to shed, while feeding him what he will eat, like the locusts and a worm a feeding or so, might keep him anxiousness down. Especially if it's just him coming into maturity and shedding. I am writing this from my phone so sorry if it's short. Will make sure to answer questions when getting home <3

Just fresh poop for the vet. He doesn't need to go for the fecal. And I agree 134 seems a good weight for 8 months. Record his weight at the moment every week while he acts like a weirdo. If he starts losing a lot of weight and the fecal test comes back clean he might need a vet visit. Otherwise free ranging and just trying to get him to shed, while feeding him what he will eat, like the locusts and a worm a feeding or so, might keep him anxiousness down. Especially if it's just him coming into maturity and shedding. I am writing this from my phone so sorry if it's short. Will make sure to answer questions when getting home <3
Hello please help

Agreed !!.

Angelina2000 is a troll.
This person has 4 threads/ posts and in each one it's the same basic thing.

Is he eating anything or just lot less ? How is his poo ? That's does not seem very small ! See what @Andee , @jannb think about weight ? Defiantly keep weighing him to make sure he's not losing quickly .

He is eating but like 1-4max every other day. His poops are small and dark maybe 1.5-2cm long.

Ill start free ranging him and mist him abit more to help him shed if not ill do the fecal and vet visit.

He is eating but like 1-4max every other day. His poops are small and dark maybe 1.5-2cm long.

Ill start free ranging him and mist him abit more to help him shed if not ill do the fecal and vet visit.
Not much in not much out !!. I would think that's ok . Yes try a bit more misting and if you have a fogger or can make one try that see if you can get humidity up 2 or 3 times a day to maybe 70% . You want the drop back down . He could just be on a long Hunger strike . If he's drinking good and his weigh is not changing he's active and strong he just may be at an ANSI age like @Andee said defiantly try to free range him if he's trying to come out .

Not much in not much out !!. I would think that's ok . Yes try a bit more misting and if you have a fogger or can make one try that see if you can get humidity up 2 or 3 times a day to maybe 70% . You want the drop back down . He could just be on a long Hunger strike . If he's drinking good and his weigh is not changing he's active and strong he just may be at an ANSI age like @Andee said defiantly try to free range him if he's trying to come out .
This is him this morning

Attachments

• IMG_2350.JPG
    IMG_2350.JPG
    398.5 KB · Views: 76
I think everything has been mentioned above already...

From the picture your chameleon looks pretty healthy and when they reach their adult size
they will start to eat less so it may just be that he's getting enough food right now.
It's easy to overfeed smaller animals since portions that are big to them appear small to us.

If you want reassurance find a vet and have his stool checked for parasites.

Back
Top Bottom