Is my chameleon ok he’s been dark colors lately

15 is about the age when I stopped lying about my age ? Something about feeling "old enough" to be taken seriously online
god... you are not 15. you also are definitely not over 15. I just saw one of your threads, and anyone over the age of TWELVE would have know how to clean a curtain. Well played though, you are one smart child.

god... you are not 15. you also are definitely not over 15. I just saw one of your threads, and anyone over the age of TWELVE would have know how to clean a curtain. Well played though, you are one smart child.

I'm actually 19, I turned 19 on the 23rd. Want to see my ID? And here's a screenshot of my instagram profile

You're free to check the dates of both my 19th and 18th birthday posts

And I never asked how to get the stain out? I thought it was funny. People recommended stuff to me. I got the stain out by myself thank you.
And jeez I thought the people on reddit were rude.

Attachments

• F3F49513-8C25-4C69-BE97-CAA6EA898C50.png
    F3F49513-8C25-4C69-BE97-CAA6EA898C50.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
This is for @PascalTheChamelon123 to get help.
Maybe you could pm or something.
Hes talking about me, accusing me of not being 19 like ive stated. If anyone else wants to doubt it because a curtain stain id be HAPPY to send them my ID like i did to Pablo. If he wants to be an ass maybe he should head over to reddit. But you're right and we should be focusing on Pascal and his chameleon

Last edited:
@cleothechameleon No one is blaming you.

@PabloTheCham You would think a 15 year old would know when to be quiet, hmm? Not attacking you, but honestly it wasn't your place to call someone a child.

Not a moderator, just what I think.

Lets steer this thing back on track. @PascalTheChamelon123 How is your cham? Have you purchased new lights? Is he still displaying the dark coloring?

Sorry, I got defensive, quarantines got me on edge ? Hopefully Pascal checks the forum soon so we can help!

@PabloTheCham You would think a 15 year old would know when to be quiet, hmm? Not attacking you, but honestly it wasn't your place to call someone a child.

@PascalTheChamelon123 How is your cham? Have you purchased new lights? Is he still displaying the dark coloring?

well, i said she was a child because she is talking about how her parents would kill her because she stained a curtain.

I'm actually 19, I turned 19 on the 23rd. Want to see my ID? And here's a screenshot of my instagram profile

You're free to check the dates of both my 19th and 18th birthday posts

And I never asked how to get the stain out? I thought it was funny. People recommended stuff to me. I got the stain out by myself thank you.
And jeez I thought the people on reddit were rude.
You did ask how to get the stain out. you said:
"I have no clue how to even get it out? I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and tell her. Wish me luck?"
So yea, you not only didn't know how to get it out, but you said you were scared of what your mom would say when she saw it. Be objective for a sec, would you think that is a 10 year old that is asking some people on a forum how to clean a curtain, or do you think it is a 19 year old?? Now I'm sure you understand why I thought you were young.

"I have no clue how to even get it out? I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and tell her. Wish me luck?"
So yea, you not only didn't know how to get it out, but you said you were scared of what your mom would say when she saw it. Be objective for a sec, would you think that is a 10 year old that is asking some people on a forum how to clean a curtain, or do you think it is a 19 year old?? Now I'm sure you understand why I thought you were young.

Youre still going on about this? Even when called out?

Anyways I said that because the curtain is literally 10 ft tall and 5 ft wide and I wasn’t sure if it would fit in the washing machine. It did and the stain is completely gone. Still wasn’t asking for advice in that comment. I also wasn’t scared of my mom ? I was joking, I think after being with her for 19 years I would know she wasn’t gonna be too upset

Smart bud

Last edited:
Youre still going on about this? Even when called out?

Anyways I said that because the curtain is literally 10 ft tall and 5 ft wide and I wasn’t sure if it would fit in the washing machine. It did and the stain is completely gone. Still wasn’t asking for advice in that comment. I also wasn’t scared of my mom ? I was joking, I think after being with her for 19 years I would know she wasn’t gonna be too upset

Smart bud
Ok this needs to stop now. Take it to pms or go to the lizard Lounge. This thread is to help OP not for members to argue about age. I know we are all going stir crazy over being locked in our homes but remember to act with kindness with each other especially during this time

@PascalTheChamelon123 How is your cham? Have you purchased new lights? Is he still displaying the dark coloring?
No she’s been beautiful she been active light green eating lots of veggies and crickets she’s doing amazing

I have a veiled chameleon, Thanos, and when he gets distressed he gets black spots all along his sides. I got him when he was a year old and I don't know if this applies to different cham species, but my best guess is that your handling him too much at a young age, or you're having too many people or other domestic pets (ex. dogs, cats, birds, etc.) around your cham and is making him scared and/or distressed.

Thanos, My chameleon, is from PetCo, but I think most chameleons from PetCo or Petsmart are male because male chams are easier to take care of.

The people who sold my (female) chameleon to me said they cant even sex baby veileds. (Not educated enough to be selling/keeping them!)

Idk why you guys think they mostly sell males....

mine is also from petco (ik big mistake) and he is a male, and the people at all of the petcos said they are all males.

They are not all males. Hence my female. And a lot of other people have gotten females. Dont believe everything petco/petsmart tells you.

Back
Top Bottom