Is my Cham crying?

Then why not just ask me to explain like you have done 1000 times in the past? How many times have you come to me for help in the past?

Your right that me and others should of asked for you to explain. I entered the convo long after the arguing had begun. My point was the if it would have been presented as chams don’t have emotions and here’s why it would of been received a lot better. I had to read several articles to figure out what you were trying to say. And while it did help me learn something it shouldn’t of had to be an argument that made me learn.

@Brodybreaux25 I meant no disrespect with anything I said here. I mean you obliviously know what your talking about with chams. The problem comes when others don’t understand what your talking about. You clearly love learning about chams and sharing your knowledge with others I’m just asking you to be a bit more detailed with your posts. I get that your to the point but that just leaves others guessing sometimes.

@Xenocrypted01 if your still here I would suggest starting a new thread where people can actually address your concerns.

This was post #28. If you would of presented this information in your original post maybe people would of understood what you were saying from the beginning. Instead you just kept saying they don’t have emotions and making the thread get worse. I had to read a bunch of articles to figure out what you were saying. Just saying chams dont have emotions explains nothing to anyone who doesn’t know how the brain works like myself.

This is all you were doing the whole thread.

These are the types of threads that have made all the real experts leave this site. When I first came here there would be long intelligent conversations where people would present evidence to back up what they said. Now it is basically another Facebook group. I have forgot half of the valid info I have learned from reading threads like this.

I tried my darndest to keep my posts as information based as possible. Presenting only factual findings based on extensive studies (as extensive as you can get in the reptile world). I like to think there are still a few of us on here who are interested in furthing our collective knowledge and information on the firey tree dragons we keep.

If theres an area where we can consistantly have discussions on the information we find, please point me there. So far @kinyonga is my only source on these forums for such information, and theres still only a select few who contribute to the conversation.

I also feel @Xenocrypted01 had his issue answered. No his chameleon was not crying. He was probably cleaning his eyes, he should still take his chameleon to a vet.

I tried my darndest to keep my posts as information based as possible. Presenting only factual findings based on extensive studies (as extensive as you can get in the reptile world). I like to think there are still a few of us on here who are interested in furthing our collective knowledge and information on the firey tree dragons we keep.

If theres an area where we can consistantly have discussions on the information we find, please point me there. So far @kinyonga is my only source on these forums for such information, and theres still only a select few who contribute to the conversation.

I also feel @Xenocrypted01 had his issue answered. No his chameleon was not crying. He was probably cleaning his eyes, he should still take his chameleon to a vet.

Yes you and others did present good information unfortunately a lot of it got lost in the aggressive undertone of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom