Is Kudzu harmful

gngorman

We have loads of kudzu taking over the forest behind my house, it reminds me of pothos it is just like it. Anyone know anything about the stuff?

Why don't you just go to home depot or something and buy some plants that you already know are good for the chameleon instead of trying to find things in your backyard?

There are MANY options:
Edible Plants List -- "[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]KUDZU (Pueraria phaseoloides, P. thunbergiana, Fanko Puero): edible by humans, goats and cows; uncertain at this time of potentially harmful phytocompounds which may prohibit or limit intake. If fed, do so sparingly and observe effects"[/FONT]
Safe Plants List for Chameleons

Why don't you just go to home depot or something and buy some plants that you already know are good for the chameleon instead of trying to find things in your backyard?

There are MANY options:
Edible Plants List -- "[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]KUDZU (Pueraria phaseoloides, P. thunbergiana, Fanko Puero): edible by humans, goats and cows; uncertain at this time of potentially harmful phytocompounds which may prohibit or limit intake. If fed, do so sparingly and observe effects"[/FONT]
Safe Plants List for Chameleons
Because i am broke right now...lol and all of there plants are all to small anyways.

Back
Top Bottom