Is it wrong...

Apl3jck

It it wrong that the average 17 year old neglects his girlfriend to play Call Of Duty... and I neglect my girlfriend to to take care of my chameleon?

Depends why really.

If you're saying "Sorry honey, I have to sit at home and watch my cham for 3 hours because he's cool"
Then yes, it's bad :p

It's ok, I've found the perfect balance - the boyfriend plays call of duty for a couple hours and I have plenty of time to get all my chameleon chores done and then some :D This way, no one is technically neglected.

i consider my girlfriend as basically the same amount of patients and care as a chameleon..so i divide my attention to all at certain times..alot of work but its worth it..( too bad girlfriends arent as quiet as chameleons..LMAO, jk..no im not..lol):p

it depends, if your girlfriend so ugly that you would rather watch a four legged lizard that would rather eat crickets and worms and occasionally change color depending on its mood....

I'm glad my husband plays the ps3. Gives me time to myself, and the chams. Plus... he better play it, as much as that thing cost us LOL :D

I play it too though.... NEW MORTAL KOMBAT COMING OUT SOON!! :D:D:D

When I'm at his house, he plays games, I look on the forums, Not all the time though of course we spend time together.
I used to feel neglected because he's constantly at the gym, but now I don't have to feel rushed to come over when taking care of my cham and tortoise.

Sounds good to me. My ps3 name is KTownkiiia. Friend me anyone! I am awesome at zombies and black ops if any one is ever down to rip it!

Back
Top Bottom