is he happy? help

my chameleon just shed and i was wondering if he was happy with me

he is about 2-3 months old and he's an ambilobe panther, if he doesnt look happy, help me make him happy thank you

Attachments

• chameleon 2.jpg
    chameleon 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 132
  • chameleon.jpg
    chameleon.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 122
  • chameleon 3.jpg
    chameleon 3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 112
He doesn't look "thrilled", but he appears to be healthy. :) And that's all that really matters, isn't it? ;)

Mostly chams want to be left alone without people or strange flashing boxes looking at them :). If he has branches and leaves and good food he's as happy as you can make him :) He looks good, and if he's eating fine then you have nothing to worry about. Do you hand feed or handle him at all? If you'd like him to be more comfortable with you then a bit of time with him won't hurt. At least until you can see how he reacts to the idea.

Mostly chams want to be left alone without people or strange flashing boxes looking at them :). If he has branches and leaves and good food he's as happy as you can make him :) He looks good, and if he's eating fine then you have nothing to worry about. Do you hand feed or handle him at all? If you'd like him to be more comfortable with you then a bit of time with him won't hurt. At least until you can see how he reacts to the idea.

i do hand feed and take him outside to get him some vitamin c from the sun and he doesnt seem to mind he doesnt turn into his stressful colors and he loves the sun

i do hand feed and take him outside to get him some vitamin c from the sun and he doesnt seem to mind he doesnt turn into his stressful colors and he loves the sun

In that case, he's very happy with you :) But it's the vitamin D that the sun helps him process which is most important for him.

I think your chameleon is very lucky to have someone that is so concerned about his happiness! :D

Back
Top Bottom