is anyone else from england?

Miss becky

I know it seems like a really stupid question but i cant help but notice that alot of members are american and when im given advice on what i should get its all in dollars i know this doesn't make too much difference but it would be really helpfull if there is anyone on here thats in england that could give me really good shops and sites that i can go on

alright cool im personally from plymouth would eithr of you two or if anyone else is from england could be able to tell me and good websites or shops that i'd be able to get my cham's supplys from

Depends what you want. I get a lot of stuff from a guy called Rick in Whitstable who used to breed a lot of chams, but now deals with mainly equipment etc. I don't know much about the South West, but I'd imagine ebay would be a good source for mesh cages, lighting etc. Your nearest homebase or B&q will be good for plants. Livefoods can be ordered online pretty easily (I recommend http://www.rickslivefood.co.uk....the guy I mentioned before also does good livefoods)

If you want part mesh vivs I also recommend exploring your own DIY skills and trying to build vivs out of wood and mesh...even idiots like me can manage it :rolleyes:

cool thanks for your help im just in the planning stages of making Amigo a new home i've posted a thread on my idea on enclosers called this could be madness

I have started to buy some supplies from Ebay but I buy most things from my local reptile shop. I am lucky in that I have a good shop near to where I live. I cannot recommend any shops in or near Plymouth though.

i use my pet shop for his food its only a quick bus trip away its just they dont really seem to have alot of variaty and he already eats all of what they keep in their is there anywhere online you could rekomend where i can buy cheep stick insects or praymantis's i looked at the website i've been given for food which i think i will start buying from as i would get alot more insects for my money

I'm from Hertfordshire, and I know what you mean. I'm actually living in Hull at the moment, and I can't really find anybody that does different foods. My chams isn't quite 4 months old at the moment, so she's still on baby crickets, but when she's bigger I think it may well be a problem!

see my lil cham is about 5months and i can get what i need from my local pet shop its just its rather basic espec when it comes to food its too much of a small same variaty that i can give him although i have ordered some stick insects off ebay insted of paying the insane prices at the pet shops as i've kept them before i know they dont stop breeding and i ended up with hundreds so i refuse to pay £7 for two adults when i've paid £1 for 100 eggs lol

Back
Top Bottom