iphone 4s -apps???-

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
So I just gave up the ole blackberry and got on the iphone train.
It is very new to me and the app/game selection is intence. So I am wondering what are some your guys fav's??
They dont have to be reptile related but cant hurt ;)
So far I found the ZooMed app, and tapatalk oh and instagram. :)

SOOO????

Angry Birds! Games and apps come and go on my iPhone but Angry Birds is one that stood the test of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoj
Munch Time!! It's a game with a super cute chameleon that has to shoot his tongue to swing around the level to get the bug at the end! It's super adorable and really fun. They keep adding new levels so you won't get bored with it. Get it!

Main ones i use other than ones u already listed are pandora, facebook, flashlight (comes in handy sometimes lol), and if you have an account you can download netflix :D i dont play many games on it tho

My personal top 10: Pandora One (totally worth the premium price), Evernote, Camera +, Urban Spoon, Tripit (best travel app ever IMHO), Flipboard, iCab browser, TomTom, Star Walk, Tapatalk of course! (bonus for mindless gaming Tiny Wings or of course any of the Angry Birds :)...

And definitely worth a little research time to train Siri, she's not a rocket scientist out of the box...

Words with Friends, Draw Something, Tapatalk, Around Me (this is a must for finding stores, restaurants, etc), Flashlight...

Hambo, Bejewled Blitz, Tapatalk, Shazam, Flixster, FACEinHOLE, What'sapp, Instagram, Ebay, PowerCam, Dropbox, DocsToGo

So do you want to tell me how to get it? i have had an iphone 4s for ages

Go to your app store, hit search at the bottom, type "instagram" then it will come up. hit where it says free, hit download, type in your password and it sould start downloading, then select it from your home screen(s) and follow instructions.

Also thx for all the tip so far everyone I have really been likeing this phone. I have been playin with this app "splice" its a video making app, kinda fun.

Back
Top Bottom