Invasion of privacy!

Cainschams

Or at least that is how I see it. This was posted by one of my FB friends. I found mine and deleted it:mad:

There's a site called Spokeo.com that's a new online USA phonebook w/personal info: pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age, etc. You can remove yourself! Search for yourself on their site (don't buy the access), copy that URL of your page. Look at the bottom of the page and click on PRIVACY (small gray word) to remove yourself. Copy repost so your FB friends are aware

They weren't able to locate my URL. This is stupid crap though...:mad: If I wanted people to know my personal crap i'd post it on my FB page and change my privacy so that everyone could see it.

I was not able to find you then again I did not look!

I was not able to find me... Probably because I use different names when I sign up for almost all public web sites and always change the privacy settings. Something that everybody should do.

We checked this out a few weeks ago and it even showed aerial maps with arrows pointing at our last two houses, before we bought this one, and the new one. Totally creepy, and you can only remove 2 or 3 url's per e-mail address. Listed our kids, ages, (the adult ones), etc... Nothing like fodder for a stalker!!! So much for land of the free and privacy!

I removed myself from the site a few months ago and I'm back on there.

I'm a minor. Isn't that illegal?

YUP! If a stalker ever wants to get all of your info including where you live, they have it all there. They even provide a street shot of your house and everything. What the hell?!:mad: I'm on there but it has false information so i'm not too worried but my dad is there and I see a shot of their house.

i have a big family...not cool

damn...i cant delete them all...ill just inform them on that...

this is pure fecal matter, the site is made by poo, with poo info...lame people

they need to get sued...and shut them down, sigh....

i have a big family...not cool

damn...i cant delete them all...ill just inform them on that...

this is pure fecal matter, the site is made by poo, with poo info...lame people

they need to get sued...and shut them down, sigh....

I right there with you. my family is huge! D:
and my mom has lived all over the place! so did my dad. >< ergh.
I agree with you they do need to be shut down, it should be illegal to put peoples private information out on the internet without their permission.

Back
Top Bottom