Invasion of privacy!

lol it's all made up info. though, is it not? Says my older brother is married lol.. says my parent's house is worth 517 K? lol more like double plus lol

Yeah most of the info is total BS!!! Phone numbers are not. At least the people I have searched for. Phone number is one thing but the addresses, google map straight to your house etc is not very cool:mad:

There's a lot of Santa Claus there! And some of them are females :eek:

330 Paris Hilton are registered as well!! Damn, that's a lot of email before i manage to find the real one to marry her!! :S

There's a lot of Santa Claus there! And some of them are females :eek:

330 Paris Hilton are registered as well!! Damn, that's a lot of email before i manage to find the real one to marry her!! :S

LOL!!!! There are Jiminy Crickets, Super Daves and Donald Ducks:D OK, I dont feel so invaded now:rolleyes:

I have a hunch much of the information gets mined from Facebook.

You could have dozens of unused apps monitoring your Facebook account. Select Privacy Settings from the Account tab. Under Apps and Websites select Edit your settings. In Apps you use, click on Remove unwanted or spammy apps. Select which apps you don't want anymore.

If you have not checked this part of Facebook out yet, I think you may be a bit surprised.

Back
Top Bottom