Introducing Niji

Numeralse7en

I have finally decided on a name. I will use this post to have a kind of timeline of photos showing Niji's life.

His Sir is Primo
His Dam's Sir was CandyCane
From Bruce @ Chameleon Paradise

I will start with pictures of them, so you can have an idea of what Niji will look like in time.

Niji Yoshi Loving
Lubbock, Tx

Daddies.png

chameleon.jpg

DSC_0819.jpg

cham01.jpg

IMAG0877.jpg

I got him a better cage, so i'm getting it all set up and stable. Then.. I will technically have 2 complete habitats.. Been considering a second, to help consume the feeders i'm now growing.

Also, his colors are looking great now. Once he is in the new cage, with upgraded lighting il get some new pictures of his coloration.

Beautiful little guy and stunning lineage! Looking forward to seeing more pics s he gets bigger. Thanks for sharing!

He looks great. And I'd imagine anything out of that bloodline has an excellent chance of being top quality adult. My guess is that he is going to turn into a kick *ss blue bar yellow body. Keep this thread updated with pics.

The red will come with time. I have a primo baby from Bruce's first batch with a candy cane sired dam who is 15 months and his reds just keep coming in and getting deeper.

Back
Top Bottom