Introducing Kismet! (FEmale Translucent Veiled)

She looks like she's getting attitude!
Definitely interesting to watch the way her colors and patterns change as she matures.

Kismet is turning into a proper jerk, honestly - but I'm cool with it! She can interact with me as much or as little as she likes. Hopefully she'll get some time out in the sun soon, if the weather cooperates!

The constant little changes to her patterns are really fascinating to me! I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice boy for her either late this year or next year, pending how my practicum goes. I'm going to talk to my new favorite exotics shop at some point, see if they have any leads for me!

It would be interesting to see what her and her boyfriend wild produce when the time comes!

I'm excited for it! :D I think I'll get her a regular veiled boyfriend, and then keep one of the promising boys from the clutch for myself. Maybe a girl, too - we'll see!! That should introduce some more genetic diversity into the pool.

Kismet... Jerk???? Naw....just a normal veiled female

They do seem to be pretty feisty, don't they? :LOL:

I'm excited for it! :D I think I'll get her a regular veiled boyfriend, and then keep one of the promising boys from the clutch for myself. Maybe a girl, too - we'll see!! That should introduce some more genetic diversity into the pool.

They do seem to be pretty feisty, don't they? :LOL:

Who? Teenage girls? Pffffft :p

I can't believe my little girl is already over 6 months old! Growing like a little weed, and grumpy as all get out. Finally managed to get a weight on her after some dragon wrangling, and she's sitting at around 32g. I'm doing my best to keep her trim, and it seems to be paying off! The weather's almost nice enough to take her outside, now, so that'll be the next adventure.

20200309_121121.jpg

20200315_130349.jpg

20200315_125902.jpg

20200309_121202.jpg

She's a beauty! I like that shes on a hand so we can get an idea of how big she is.

Thanks Lynda! I just love watching her colors develop. The newest development is some tiny black speckles appearing on her front left foot - I'm interested to see how it progresses!

I'm a size 7.5 glove (L) if that helps with sizing at all! She's about 5.5" SVL. Kiz was very pissy when I went to get her weight, and was doing her darndest to tag me. I might have to put her in a large/tall Tupperware container for weighing next time! She wasn't having the branch. You can see just how aggravated she is in the third picture - she really sucked in her eyes! Not a happy camper in the slightest.

Side note: do you think I ought to fatten her up a little more? Kiz is very trim and athletic and on a pretty strict diet l, but I worry!

Hi I have a female veiled chameleon about 8 months old and I’m very concerned for her because she has grey patches all over her head and a huge one on her right side almost on the whole side of her body with 2 small black dots and I don’t know what it is I was wondering if anyone new what it could be
B3FDFC4B-78D0-4714-8580-9EE69E4EF0A7.jpeg

Hi I have a female veiled chameleon about 8 months old and I’m very concerned for her because she has grey patches all over her head and a huge one on her right side almost on the whole side of her body with 2 small black dots and I don’t know what it is I was wondering if anyone new what it could be View attachment 282485
Make a new thread, that’s where you’ll get the most help :)

I’m new and don’t know how this works so thank you so much for your help
You can go to the “home”, click recent discussions, and then there will be a “post thread” button near the top right. Click that and then hit the health category when the menu of where you want to post shows up. I think that makes sense? Let me know if it dosent or you have questions

You can go to the “home”, click recent discussions, and then there will be a “post thread” button near the top right. Click that and then hit the health category when the menu of where you want to post shows up. I think that makes sense? Let me know if it dosent or you have questions
Ok and thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom