Introducing Jack

Highway61

Chameleon Enthusiast
DOB: 10/30/18 (still a babe!) He looks good to me but my eyes are untrained as I haven't had a cham in over 20 yrs! (it was one & done)

1552504288055.png

1552504353303.png

Awesome - He looks so prehistoric. Love that you went with this guy! He looks like a Flintstone and that top picture , his expression is priceless! It is like he is saying "So , does this profile look good to you?" Welcome Jack is one cool little dude. Congrats!
Yabadabadooo! He does kinda look like Dino from the Flintstones in the first pic. He looks good. Especially his eyes. Congrats on your new baby boy

Awesome - He looks so prehistoric. Love that you went with this guy! He looks like a Flintstone and that top picture , his expression is priceless! It is like he is saying "So , does this profile look good to you?" Welcome Jack is one cool little dude. Congrats!

Thanks CC, I thought of that video you made of your baby Panther when I unboxed Jack this morining!

So far Jack has been doing okay, sleeping only at at night, climbing all about enclosure and drinking. But I've yet to see him eat anything. I've given crickets, small horn worms and dubia. I'll get some photos of him and the whole enclosure.

jack4.JPG
jack5.JPG

Yeah, me too. I'm dusting and gutloading those crickets so if Jack doesn't gobble them up for a few days then he's not getting the nutrition I intend. Are these the kind of feeder cups you're referring to? Thanks!

1553034676733.png

Back
Top Bottom