Introducing Ezekiel (EZ for short)

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
Everyone say hello to Ezekiel, I'm going to call him EZ for short. He had a big day today. I'll take some more pictures of him in the enclosure after he settles more into it.

Checked to see where he curled up to sleep for the night. I got busted trying to take the 2nd close up shot.

Beautiful boy. Unrelated tony share some wander Jew trimming :love:
My wandering jew is getting out of control. Its 4 times bigger then it was when I put it in the enclosure back in September.

As soon as I put EZ into the enclosure, he disappeared into it.

We found a bulb of wandering jew on a mission trip and planted it in a small pot. The pot was overgrown with in maybe a week!

Thanks, the string of bananas plant is growing across/through my wandering jew plant. My pothos is taking off as well since I started to give it extra water on top of what it is getting from the mister.
You have fabulous taste in plants.

I never congratulated you on your boy, did I? :unsure: Sorry Tony, I've only been around in fits and starts! Looking forward to watching this fella grow. :)

I never congratulated you on your boy, did I? :unsure: Sorry Tony, I've only been around in fits and starts! Looking forward to watching this fella grow. :)
I'm not sure, I thought you did. One a side note, he ate his very first roach on Sunday. Either that or they have been escaping from the feeder run the past 3 days and are now running around in my bio layers.

He ate 4 Discords on Sunday and 4 Orange Heads on Monday. Going to keep giving him part crickets and part roaches since I have a bunch of crickets still and 500 more crickets showing up to my house today.

Back
Top Bottom