Introducing Ezekiel (EZ for short)

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
Checked to see where he curled up to sleep for the night. I got busted trying to take the 2nd close up shot.

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
Beautiful boy. Unrelated tony share some wander Jew trimming :love:
My wandering jew is getting out of control. Its 4 times bigger then it was when I put it in the enclosure back in September.

As soon as I put EZ into the enclosure, he disappeared into it.

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
We found a bulb of wandering jew on a mission trip and planted it in a small pot. The pot was overgrown with in maybe a week!

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thanks, the string of bananas plant is growing across/through my wandering jew plant. My pothos is taking off as well since I started to give it extra water on top of what it is getting from the mister.
You have fabulous taste in plants.

GoodKarma19

Chameleon Enthusiast
I never congratulated you on your boy, did I? :unsure: Sorry Tony, I've only been around in fits and starts! Looking forward to watching this fella grow. :)

Tony_S

Chameleon Enthusiast
I never congratulated you on your boy, did I? :unsure: Sorry Tony, I've only been around in fits and starts! Looking forward to watching this fella grow. :)
I'm not sure, I thought you did. One a side note, he ate his very first roach on Sunday. Either that or they have been escaping from the feeder run the past 3 days and are now running around in my bio layers.

He ate 4 Discords on Sunday and 4 Orange Heads on Monday. Going to keep giving him part crickets and part roaches since I have a bunch of crickets still and 500 more crickets showing up to my house today.

Top Bottom