Interest Check: CB female T. Quadricornis Gracilior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klemins

I have a CB female T. Quadricornis Gracilior that I bought from Chuck G of Heroic Chameleons last July. She was around 6/7 months old when I purchased her and I've had her about a year. I have limited space, so obtaining a male and breeding her is not my main priority at the moment. As a result, I've decided to let her go. She's very healthy, has a great appetite (will hand feed, otherwise a little shy) and loves water as most Quads do. She's an awesome animal and I'm sure I'll miss her when gone. I will work on getting pictures, however, my camera is horrible as some have seen in the past. I might be able to borrow a friend's in the meantime. Price is 250 + shipping. Let me know if interested before I put the pics up.

I've decided to sell her, so PM me if interested.

here are some photos.

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

I am surprised no one has picked this girl up with all the CB quads running around now!!!! This surely would be a great start for some F2 babies!!! Dan is also a great guy with great chams so someone do yourself a favor and snag this girl up!:)

I'll accept offers... Like I posted earlier, if I didn't need the room I'd keep her as a pet. She'd be a great introduction to montanes as a CB animal and would be a great pet as well- not as shy as many others.

FYI, Mike at FL Chams and various other dealers do bring in this species, so it should not be impossible to find a male. Start with a quality female!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom