Instagram and such with chams!

OfficialChameleon

Heyyyyo guys.

So I am just bringing up a topic that was spoken about a while back by another user. Their idea was for anyone who posts (or hasn't yet) pictures and such of chameleons on things like instagram and twitter (primarily instagram) adds the hashtag #chameleonforums . This would allow anyone with the app instagram to search for posts with the hashtag #chameleonforums and find a library of pictures and more form the users here! Well, anyways I just thought it would be cool. Anyone who agrees please do this!:p

I'll be sure to start hashtagging mine as #chameleonforums. Maxttu I follow you on IG and see all of your wonderful photos. Always a delight to see!

Wow I feel so out of sorts and dated.....I barely know what a hash tag is much less Instagram...LOL :rolleyes:

I post pics on Instagram but don't know where to add the #chameleonforums... So others can find it.... Thanks,, lisa

I post pics on Instagram but don't know where to add the #chameleonforums... So others can find it.... Thanks,, lisa

Lisa- take a look at this pic.

gavybeju.jpg

Write your comment and then add the Hashtags before you hit send. :)

I have quite a bit of Cham material floating around the web. Most of my pix are #chameleon but I'll add #chameleonforum

I actually recognize both of you Rich and Max from Instagram...I saw your pics on IG before realizing u guys were also on Chameleon Forums

Lisa- take a look at this pic.

gavybeju.jpg

Write your comment and then add the Hashtags before you hit send. :)

Ok,,, I think I get that.. I'll try in a bit.

Now please explain to me how others use that info, what is the point of doing it? How does it work? Thanks

Ok,,, I think I get that.. I'll try in a bit.

Now please explain to me how others use that info, what is the point of doing it? How does it work? Thanks

Lisa, next time you jump on instagram, pull up one of my pics and hit any of the words that I have hashtagged (#). When you create a hashtag it enables anyone to search for that item.

For example, if members here wanted to search for chameleon pics, they would type #chameleon or #chameleonforums in the search engine on instagram. It'll pull up each and every photo that has been hashtagged.

It's a shortcut to find your interests. #hamburger, #corvette, #blondes, #bikinis, #texas, etc... By creating a hashtag(s) for a pic that you're posting, it enables others easier access for finding it.

Lisa, next time you jump on instagram, pull up one of my pics and hit any of the words that I have hashtagged (#). When you create a hashtag it enables anyone to search for that item.

For example, if members here wanted to search for chameleon pics, they would type #chameleon or #chameleonforums in the search engine on instagram. It'll pull up each and every photo that has been hashtagged.

It's a shortcut to find your interests. #hamburger, #corvette, #blondes, #bikinis, #texas, etc... By creating a hashtag(s) for a pic that you're posting, it enables others easier access for finding it.

I like the way you search!!;)

Back
Top Bottom