[insert name here] the Nosy Faly!

drcrossfire

Avid Member
Still have yet to decide on a name (feel free to offer suggestions), but we @ Chameleon Addict are super excited for our new Faly Line that we will have coming out next year! This stud is quite a feisty one, but he is gorgeous and we are super happy to have him! He is out of robmd1's line.

Enjoy!
IMG_0165_zps131e21e5.jpg

IMG_0229_zpsbcd7159f.jpg

IMG_0251_zps1360a1a8.jpg

IMG_0249_zpse40b20ae.jpg

IMG_0234_zps966a090c.jpg

IMG_0229_zpsbcd7159f.jpg

IMG_0210_zps2a40fda0.jpg

IMG_0202_zps9136c768.jpg

IMG_0200_zps493658a1.jpg

IMG_0198_zps28396130.jpg

IMG_0194_zps4623444b.jpg

Im terrible with names, still thinking about a name for the little guy. he sure is beautiful though! Can i have one of his babies lol?

WOW!!! that faly is Smokin!! I take it he was worth the wait?
Im glad ya like him Dan an im glad he went to a great home..
I miss all of muh babies but i truely love seein them doin good with others an i really cant wait to see all of the babies my lil ones produce for everyone..
Nosy Falys are muh favorite an im looking forward to seein all the sweet lookin Falys yall produce with em..

Beautiful lots of white! What about Jack Frost?

+1 With all of that white and the cool teal coloring, I really like Jack Frost :) That's a great looking cham btw I can't wait to see how he developes. When did you say you might have some offspring available again? ;)

Yes Please!
Gorgeous Faly. This was the hurricane/tornado/whatever boy, right?

Yep, he was originally featured in such threads as: "Bagging a Hurricane" and "Unbagging the hurricane"

WOW!!! that faly is Smokin!! I take it he was worth the wait?

Definitely Worth the wait!!!!!!!! I dont know why, but as soon as I got him in the sun, he let me hold him! But then when i carried him back inside, AS SOON AS I STEPPED INSIDE he tried to take off my hand again. Apparently SUN=Friendly. Artificial light=spawn of satan

LOL. He's gorgeous rob! Thanks again!

+1 With all of that white and the cool teal coloring, I really like Jack Frost :) That's a great looking cham btw I can't wait to see how he developes. When did you say you might have some offspring available again? ;)

Hoping to get him laid in the next month or so. so about a year away!

wow he looks awesome, goodluck on your name hunting. just to think he is the uncle of my babies that just hatched.your lucky bro to have a cb faly that looks like that amazing....

wow he looks awesome, goodluck on your name hunting. just to think he is the uncle of my babies that just hatched.your lucky bro to have a cb faly that looks like that amazing....

Yeah. It was a lot of hunting and patience. Went through three other 'Faly' that I bought raised and sold before I finally got this guy. I'm really happy about it!

So far my top 3 names are
Sterling Archer
Frost
And Hurricane

Not sure yet though.

instead of "Hurricane," how about "The Hurricane" (makes it proper)? Or... Hurricane Sterling? It's like a super villain name or something.

I think he looks like a "Ghost" or maybe "Phantom". His pics just are giving me a very reclusive vibe, nothing like my guy though.

Back
Top Bottom