Indian Sticks for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick barta

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
I have more 1/2 inch Indian Sticks available, groups of 100 are $40.00 per group, and that INCLUDES SHIPPING. I will include a few larger sticks in the order.

I ship USPS Priority Mail, if you want to ship UPS, you can just pay the difference from Priority, typically Priority is about $15.00.

If you send the Pay Pal payment today, I can ship out tomorrow, July 29th. If you send the Pay Pal payment after today, I will ship on August 19th, as I am out of state between vacation and business travel.

Pay Pal is the only payment I accept, Pay Pal $40.00 per 100 to [email protected].

I estimate 300 or so available for tomorrows orders, and several hundred by August 29th should be available.

First to order, first to receive the little buggers.:D

I guarantee live arrival. With insects, hot or cold temperatures can make them very unhappy. If they arrive DOA, I refund your Pay Pal account the full $40.00, or you can receive another shipment at no charge.

Orders for shipments out on August 29th are filled. All further orders will be sent August 19th on, first come first sent.

Thanks Michael, Annette, and Jann!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom