In Loving Memory of my Sweet Boy Cooper

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My sweet and beautiful boy Cooper left me Sunday night. I did not want him to leave me and tried everything in my power to keep him but I guess it was just his time to have to go. After Cooper passed away they were able to fine a hole in the back of his throat just like Padre had. He left a huge hole in my heart that will never be filled. Sleep tight my precious boy.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...y-cooper-in-your-thoughts-and-prayers.149346/

Just a few weeks ago at 3 years old

red%20and%20cams%204316%20211_zpsx2j6pyff.jpg

Baby Cooper 2 month old

cooperandsage052413131_zpsc3d753f5.jpg

Cooper 8 months old

Christmas20132258_zps6bd18270.jpg

Cooper 11 1/2 months old
image.jpeg

Cooper 1 year old

image.jpeg

Cooper 14 months old

image.jpeg

Cooper 16 1/2 months old

image.jpeg

Cooper 20 months old

image.jpeg

Cooper 2 years old

image.jpeg

Cooper 29 months old

image.jpeg

Cooper at 29 months old

image.jpeg

My sweet love at 3 years old

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Jann I am so sorry to hear this! I can't believe you had to go through a repeat of what happened to Padre with sweet Cooper. At least he isn't suffering now and was in the absolute best hands for his 3 years with you.

May he rest in peace and have never ending yummy treats and all the girls flock to his beautiful self.

Take your time to feel better Jann and know we are all here for you.

Jann, I am so sorry to hear this. Another piece of your heart taken away too soon. Words are of no use at this time. Just know that I feel your pain and am here for anything you need. RIP sweet Cooper.

Deb

Jann, I am so, so sorry. My heart hurt reading this. He was a beautiful boy, and will be missed by many. I hope you can try to take some comfort knowing that he had the best of everything while he was here. He couldn't have had a better keeper. (((hugs)))

Jann, my heart sank when I read your message to me this morning. I know you give your babies the best of all possible worlds, but sometimes it's just not enough. My heart is with you right now, and I know how upset you are. We are all here to support you.

I am soooo sorry Jann. I cannot believe he died in the same manner as Padre. This is not fair! He was so gorgeous and I, like everyone else so enjoyed seeing all of his beautiful photos. You gave him the best life had to offer and I hope you can find a little comfort in that. He will be missed by all on the forums. RIP Cooper.

Oh Jann I am so very sorry. I know he was not just a chameleon - he was loved as part of the family. He had the best life he could have hoped for and the very best care. When I die I hope to come back as one of your chameleons! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom