PLEASE Keep My Boy Cooper in Your Thoughts and Prayers

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Please pray really hard for Cooper. He is not doing well. I almost lost him at home yesterday. We jumped in the car and drove really fast, non stop the 5 hours to his vets. His eyes were sunk in and he was showing signs of a possible RI or maybe phemonia. We had to leave him at the hospital and he had X-rays before we left. The X-rays showed something going on in the from part of his lungs. This morning he had bloodwork that showed nothing out of the ordinary other than the blood sugar being high and the uric acid being a tad high. He is on a injectable antibiotic and had vitamin A and B. His eyes were a bit more sunk in today. They were getting ready to put him on a nubulizer.

Please pray for my boy.

image.jpeg

Sorry to hear about Cooper. Good thoughts your way. I know he is in the best of hands.

NOOOOO! Not Super Cooper. I'm sending positive vibes your way. If you need anything at all, please let me know.

Jann, my heart sank when I read the thread title. I am so sorry to hear this news. Know that I am thinking of you and Cooper and sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Deb

Sending you and Cooper lots of love and healing energy. It's so sad when things happen to our chameleons and we can't remedy or prevent them.

Back
Top Bottom