In happier news....

FiveLeftToes

Having had a really sad week after my beautiful Roz (veiled) disappeared from her sun spot in the garden, I am now looking forward to a new arrival in the form of a little panther male. I’ve been following a UK breeder called Krayzee Chamz for nearly 2 years now and they will be sending him to me via DEFRA courier in a couple of weeks. It’s real mix of emotions but I am beyond excited. The two pics below are of his sire and the little guy himself. After the support and kindness of this forum, I thought I’d share some of my happy news.

Attachments

• 9F411D7F-5BF9-4F2D-A33A-DEFEE8C58879.png
    9F411D7F-5BF9-4F2D-A33A-DEFEE8C58879.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • 8ED82D55-A799-43F0-971A-E1BE290FF390.jpeg
    8ED82D55-A799-43F0-971A-E1BE290FF390.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 105
Congrats on your new acquisition.
I would keep looking for your other cham at night in your yard with a flash light. They practically glow in the dark. I've heard a lot of people lose their chams this way. I recommend they only ever be outside inside a screen cage. You probably know that now.
Best of luck with that panther cutie.

I’m sorry you lost Roz. Maybe he will still turn up.

Congrats on your new panther. Roy is an excellen breeder and awesome human being.
Thanks...Yes, Roy seems very pleasant and knowledgeable every time I speak to him. I have been following him for a couple of years now and that’s why I went to him ☺️ He seems to come highly recommended which is what I wanted. (As we all do obviously lol) It’s always nice to hear others recommend him though :0)

Congrats on your new acquisition.
I would keep looking for your other cham at night in your yard with a flash light. They practically glow in the dark. I've heard a lot of people lose their chams this way. I recommend they only ever be outside inside a screen cage. You probably know that now.
Best of luck with that panther cutie.
Thank you and yes,I look out for her everyday, morning, afternoon, evening and night. I miss her and worry about her. I hate that she could have/May be suffering. Thank you for your kind words :)

Keep looking! You may be surprised. If she’s alive, I doubt she’s suffering. Veileds are extremely temperature tolerant and aggressive eaters. As long as it’s not freezing at night, she may be doing very well. Best of luck with your new chameleon, and I hope she turns up.

Awesome addition. Do you know of any other breeders or importers in the UK?

I live in South Africa and I'm moving to the UK this year. I'm definitely going to breed Chams that side.

Awesome addition. Do you know of any other breeders or importers in the UK?

I live in South Africa and I'm moving to the UK this year. I'm definitely going to breed Chams that side.
Unfortunately I don’t...well, none that I would be comfortable recommending anyway. Krayzee chamz are located in Harlow which is London. He ships too :)

Keep looking! You may be surprised. If she’s alive, I doubt she’s suffering. Veileds are extremely temperature tolerant and aggressive eaters. As long as it’s not freezing at night, she may be doing very well. Best of luck with your new chameleon, and I hope she turns up.
Thanks, I hope so too.

Back
Top Bottom