Improve on Imelda’s care

I was never big on clubs or parties. I mostly stayed home and read books... which I think makes me weird animal hobbies make that much more sense :LOL:
Well i had no one at home I do stay home a lot now ..my parents pass away when I was at 4 ...I got my first gig in nyc night club(16yrs old)...use to model for tommy hillfiger in a macy's event ...i love EDM music lol

I was never big on clubs or parties. I mostly stayed home and read books... which I think makes me weird animal hobbies make that much more sense :LOL:
This is what I call a good night
8BBBC8A5-001B-4F4D-9D09-6790FCB7CB50.jpeg

LOL for sure! You got 19 of them! Are you going to just feed off or are you going to try to breed them too?
I actually have 80 o_O not 100% sure what I got myself into lol I want to try and breed them I have Imelda’s old cage still that would be great for breeding moths in. I use it right us it right now for all my worms so they aren’t crawling all over my living room anymore and getting called over every 5 mins to pick one up

I actually have 80 o_O not 100% sure what I got myself into lol I want to try and breed them I have Imelda’s old cage still that would be great for breeding moths in. I use it right us it right now for all my worms so they aren’t crawling all over my living room anymore and getting called over every 5 mins to pick one up
OMG Don't their eggs start hatching within like 10 days of being laid? I think that is a whole lot of hawk moths! lol.

She is gonna be sooo tired :(
She’s looked at me when I check on her and looks like life has slapped her real good lol. I’m hoping she comes up soon I want to make sure she’s ok. I have lots of yummys waiting for her when she’s done

Back
Top Bottom