Imelda wants out

Sad truth I got the chameleons so I have an excuse to never leave my house lol not that I needed one b4
This is a serious decision here....alphakenc I was their Daddy/Mommy for more than 1 years..constantly be in with them every moment of my life not to mention tons of bug feeding cleaning all sort of things...
Is this u really wanted Miss JoXie411??:rolleyes:

This is a serious decision here....alphakenc I was their Daddy/Mommy for more than 1 years..constantly be in with them every moment of my life not to mention tons of bug feeding cleaning all sort of things...
Is this u really wanted Miss JoXie411??:rolleyes:
Yes but not any time soon. I still have learning to do so Cham babies aren’t on my mind. Take care of these two are my main concern right now

Yes but not any time soon. I still have learning to do so Cham babies aren’t on my mind. Take care of these two are my main concern right now
Yes I agree Im not try to sound like Planned Parenthood but Im pretty sure u made a right decision there,no matter what you decide later ,if I can give u some of my opinion , I will be there for u:).

And just for u to know...I love to chat....I get nutty if its too quite so dont mind me when u see a weird side of me ok?

Update:
I called the vet today to talk to them about Imelda and they agree it’s time to help the girl out. Since she’s been showing signs since January the vet wants her to come in to make sure she’s ok. I explained her past to them and they think because she wasn’t given the proper husbandry at the beginning of life he body might now what to do on its own. We have an appointment for next week to give her a little more time to try on her own but we both agree because she’s so huge she’s going to need help

Update:
I called the vet today to talk to them about Imelda and they agree it’s time to help the girl out. Since she’s been showing signs since January the vet wants her to come in to make sure she’s ok. I explained her past to them and they think because she wasn’t given the proper husbandry at the beginning of life he body might now what to do on its own. We have an appointment for next week to give her a little more time to try on her own but we both agree because she’s so huge she’s going to need help
Well I hope everything goes well and please let us know hun.

Really showing off today

Attachments

• E863AA72-3F8A-4863-910E-2A51E8CDC903.jpeg
    E863AA72-3F8A-4863-910E-2A51E8CDC903.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 95
My camera keeps catching her going into the sand!!! Finally

Attachments

• 9BD545F6-AD1E-4758-BDCD-840CC3481620.png
    9BD545F6-AD1E-4758-BDCD-840CC3481620.png
    822 KB · Views: 65
  • 348CF9F1-720A-457B-AE0E-E2EDFA2D2532.png
    348CF9F1-720A-457B-AE0E-E2EDFA2D2532.png