I'm sorry but i dont have the money or time

If all else fails and your chameleon is in good enough health to ship I suggest sending him/her to chameo they nurse sick chameleon back to health, sorta like a rescue center. I'm sure they'd help you with shipping. You can contact them by going to chameo.org

Why would he ship it over half way across the us instead of to the next state? Makes no sense to me.

Just saying. I said if all else fails. No need to be rude

Sorry Ashley, I didn't mean to be rude, just in terms of getting the cham settled it seems strange to ship it all the way to california. If he is willing to ship it sounds like a couple of forum members are willing to help get him a actual home instead of just another stop on the way. To me a home is the goal and I know that is what Elisa works toward at ChamEO.

If you really want to give this little one a good home I will be glad to take it. I will even split the shipping costs with you. It would be much cheaper then driving lol. Just let us know what you decide.

R.I.P. Psyche

He passed away on sunday. I tried everything i could to try and keep him going, he quit eatiing, and i couldn't give him the medicine he needed because he wouldnt open his mouth
:(

Back
Top Bottom