Im so proud of this guy !

He is such a little lovely chameleon.
He loves to be snuggled, rubbed on the head and loves life.
He is so calm and mellow! I hope he stays like that.

Enjoy these pictures from today when he was outside enjoying the spring weather!

8.jpg

98.jpg

i89.jpg

11111.jpg

9999.jpg

So you should be proud! He is such a good looking boy! I love how they go from brown and skinny to bright green and yellow almost at the flick of a switch, lol!

my gosh Stefan, he has really grown into a handsome fellow!!!!!! you've done a great job with him!!!!!!!
i'm interested in whatever type of outdoor enclosure he's in with the green plastic/webbing stuff... i've seen some of it at HD but haven't really figured out how to use it on an outside enclosure......
lisa

my gosh Stefan, he has really grown into a handsome fellow!!!!!! you've done a great job with him!!!!!!!
i'm interested in whatever type of outdoor enclosure he's in with the green plastic/webbing stuff... i've seen some of it at HD but haven't really figured out how to use it on an outside enclosure......
lisa

Thanks lisa!
This thread will help you out about the cage :)
https://www.chameleonforums.com/homemade-sun-cage-53413/

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! He will be paired up this summer with a friend of mines female.

hes beautiful!! this is cleas baby right? she has some good genes :)

Yes sir :) Its Clea little man.
The dad was very yellow to!

This guy has yellow under his chin and white spikes under the belly. I assume the yellow under the chin is from the dad and the white is from Clea as she has white under her belly to.

I really like the yellow spike on his chin, too bad he cant shoot them out like porcuipines shoot their quills (J/k):D

Back
Top Bottom