I'm so ITCHY!!

Scottsquatch

Chameleon Enthusiast
20180921_175804.jpg
So, my panther started a shed this morning and he is doing it very quickly. It must be irritating, because he was even rubbing on my hand when I was messing with his misting nozzle.

View attachment 214202 So, my panther started a shed this morning and he is doing it very quickly. It must be irritating, because he was even rubbing on my hand when I was messing with his misting nozzle.
That s really cool, My female just shedded it was pretty awesome seeing it felt bad because it delayed her coming home ... she also shedded in one full day .. does this mean she’s mature then we thought ?

That s really cool, My female just shedded it was pretty awesome seeing it felt bad because it delayed her coming home ... she also shedded in one full day .. does this mean she’s mature then we thought ?

Actually, the full sheds happen more frequently when they are younger and growing faster. When they get older than say 9 months or so they will shed less often and may not shed their entire bodies. It can also take a few days to complete this process. My adult veiled always had a little area of shed in all the pictures I took of him :LOL:.

Actually, the full sheds happen more frequently when they are younger and growing faster. When they get older than say 9 months or so they will shed less often and may not shed their entire bodies. It can also take a few days to complete this process. My adult veiled always had a little area of shed in all the pictures I took of him :LOL:.
Okay thank you !

Thanks! You saved me the trouble of typing all that.

Back
Top Bottom