I'm So Excited!!!

lolaandlucy

I ordered a baby girl veiled from Mike at FlChams and she's expected to arrive tomorrow morning around 10 am.!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lemard my male veiled is roughly 9 months old and healthy so I thought it was a great time to start raising him a girlfriend!!! :rolleyes:

I'm a little nervous I hope she's not cold...:( it's cold here in PA like 45 degrees, but I will practically be sitting on the front porch waiting for her tho:) She just left Alabama...Yes UPS tracking page is constantly refreshing so I'm watching her journey!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Oh I know XMAS earlier I feel like a six year old!!!:D

I'll post pics asap!!!!:)

Oh and a Name Fun too!! any suggestions anyone? :p

:D Congratulations. Can wait to see the pics. Hoping I can get our panther baby shipped today. Still waiting to hear. If not, will have to wait until next week.:( So, excited for you.

She arrived this morning alive thank god due to FLChams packaging.:)

UPS on the other hand those A@#%$@ drivers almost killed her!!!:mad:

My husband and I started are listening for the knock on the door around 9:30am instead luckily my husband heard the UPS the truck pull up at 9:40am the driver didn't even come up on the porch, by the time my husband got to the front door unlocked it and opened it he heard the box hit the porch and slide the driver was back in his truck and pulling away!!:mad:

So either the driver slid the poor little thing about 16ft across the porch or tossed my sweet baby over the railing!!!!!! And its only around 35 degrees here in PA in the morning and he didn't even Knock if we didn't HEAR the package she could have been outside FREEZING for 20 mins before I opened the door to wait for delivery at 10 am!!:mad::eek:

But she warmed up quick and was alert and moving and good colored and she ate 2 crickets around 2pm and drank about 4:30pm so I think she survived that terrible ordeal. She looks amazing except a small burn at the very tip of her tail.

So overall FLChams did their job BUT I WOULDN'T TRUST MY CRICKETS WITH UPS!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

BUT ANYWHOO done ranting.... HERE SHE IS SOOOO DARN CUTE!!!!!:D

Attachments

• babydany.jpg.jpg
    babydany.jpg.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 111
Thanks guys it's only been a day and I love her already.:D

I think I have decided on Princess Daenerys, Dany for short from Game of Thrones because of her dragons But unfortuneately they're all boys, but Daenerys is so pretty and petite so I think it fits :)

Back
Top Bottom