Im New Holla at Me

tystick420

Hey ErrOne, im new...cut to the point. I want a panther chameleon. Iv looked in the classifieds and i see some i like. Are these people reputable sources? im not looking for a scam. a baby ambilobe is my dream right now. lemme know.

P.s i guess i dont have enough posts to reply in the classifieds. right?

Last edited:
Hey ErrOne, im new...cut to the point. I want a panther chameleon. Iv looked in the classifieds and i see some i like. Are these people reputable sources? im not looking for a scam. a baby ambilobe is my dream right now. lemme know.

your post made me lol!! Where are you from?

And most all of the site sponsors seem to be reputable. I have 2 Panthers (a Ambilobe from Kammers, and a Ambanja from Lance) and they have both been great in getting me my Cham safe and sound even with shipper (FedEx) and weather issues.

Brouse and keep posting, i believe you should be able to PM them. But i am 100% sure they have phone #'s posted that you can use to call or text!

Welcome and Enjoy!

Welcome to the forums! My advice to you it to read everything you can here. Buy everything needed for a chameleon, have it set up and tested BEFORE you buy a chameleon. I have a blog for you below for new keepers. It gives you all that you need to get started, links to pictures of each item and where you can buy each item. Most supplies that you need for a chameleon can not be purchased at your local pet store.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

damn yall are fast! im from atlanta. i think im gonna build my own cage today. id like a baby panther for bout 150.male. Lance from SoCal or Taz w.e that means has a good christmas price think i should get one? ill deff have everything set up before i buy one.

Hello there, don't feel left out, no one has enough posts to reply in the classified. You don't reply that way you send a pm (private message). I will send one to you so you see what I am talking about.:)

how does the process work? i send them money from paypal then he ships? or is their a way to get the package before i pay entirely.

damn yall are fast! im from atlanta. i think im gonna build my own cage today. id like a baby panther for bout 150.male. Lance from SoCal or Taz w.e that means has a good christmas price think i should get one? ill deff have everything set up before i buy one.

Lance was great in getting me my Cham without a hassle on his end!

I assum you mean this post..

https://www.chameleonforums.com/holiday-special-3-month-male-female-ambilobes-taz-72018/

You have to keep in mind that it's $175 WITHOUT shipping . Shipping is usually $60-$65 for next day 10:30am arrival!.

So plan to pay close $230-$240 SHIPPED!

But i have no doubt you will be getting a great Cham. If you are also looking for a Cham in that price range he also has a Cross that he has for cheap'ish also.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/wow-50-ambilobe-50-ambanja-panthers-71276/

how does the process work? i send them money from paypal then he ships? or is their a way to get the package before i pay entirely.
As with any sale, no1 in their right mind will ship first then expect payment later. So it's usually Paypal (this way if you don't get you Cham you can also protest the charge). Some of the larger breeders accept CC parments. I have done both and they both worked perfect.

Welcome!
For most people if you are buying from say one of us here on the forums.. You pay through paypal (cost of chameleon plus shipping cost) and they ship the lizard to you.
Thats what I did. I live in MD, got a chameleon shipped from a forum member from Cali, and paid through paypal.
Good luck!

Very Helpful! All of you!! i guess step 2 is to figure out what type i want. any suggestions? red bar ambilobe male panther chameleon sounds good to me.ha!

Very Helpful! All of you!! i guess step 2 is to figure out what type i want. any suggestions? red bar ambilobe male panther chameleon sounds good to me.ha!

its all your choise and pocket size, lol!!

I have seen some really nice Chams sell for $400+

Most are in the range of $275-$300!!

+$60-$60 Shipping!

Some smaller breeders offer at lower prices, and they can also offer quality Chams sired from good bloodlines. But you are taking a roll of the die that they did their homework about the purity (or correct locale) of the female they breed the Male with. If keeping a pure line Cham is a priority of yours.

It can get costly!. Beware of the hording addiction!

Then there is the added expense of cage/s and supplies for each Cham!

I spent about $500 per Cham after all was said n done with the more expensive Panthers. With a Veiled or "cheaper" Cham you'd be looking at maybe 1/2 that.

Back
Top Bottom