I'm in Love.....

Jason, youd get first pick..But Im crossing fingers it wont happen..at least not until Im researched and ready! :)

How would I even know.. man, you all have me freaked now! She doesnt look fat or bulging with eggs or anything.. Like i said, would be display a different coloration!? Does someone suspect she could be prego. AHHHH... Im still adjusting ot having them, cant deal with babies anytime in the near future..or ever!

Thank You Jann, i think they did. Wish Hubby would work on their outside cage so they could be out longer.

If she is WC and still a bit small, you won't know she is gravid until she drops and it is a difficult guessing game. I kind of doubt that she is. Also, no, Jackson's don't have gravid coloration and she won't look "lumpy" with eggs...she will just be rather rotund and resemble a tennis ball with legs later on.

I saw something yesterday and I instantly thought of someone saying "snot"..It was like dripping off aleaf and had some slimy center to it. Didnt resemble poo at all so Im assuming its the egg thing that they release? Could this be why she hasnt been all that great on eating?

And here are a few pics of Al that I wanted to add. This guy is great. He still sketchy on humans, but he sits byt he opening all day. When he does this, I take him out and put him on the big palm in the LR. He climbs to the top and looks out the window for an hour until I put him back to eat and drink.
IMG_3212.jpg

And this is my taking him outta the tree outside where he ran very fast down my arm.. (dont mind the hair, its faded., I redid it last night.:) ) And hubby took the pic so its blurry.. Would that be an awesome tattoo though?
IMG_3215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom