Im hi-tech now...

wheresstimpy

i just bought my chams a mistking, im still freaking out over how much it cost, tell me its worth it.
anyways, do you have to run purified water through it, or is the stuff in my tap fine?

i just bought my chams a mistking, im still freaking out over how much it cost, tell me its worth it.
anyways, do you have to run purified water through it, or is the stuff in my tap fine?

ive used tap with mine forever but eventually you'll have to clean out/replace the nozzle head but that's like $3 per nozzle. Its certainly worth it.

I ened up with a PM-60, but all of these misting systems, sorry Marty and Jason, are about the same.
I picked up my system for 170 bucks with 3 nozzels and tax.
I think the main differences are misting nozzels, but most of these are the same.
The PM nozzels are little on the cheap side, but super easy to clean.
They have build in filters, and they can also be taken apart to clean.
I just purchased two nozzels from Marty at mistking.
Those things looked sweet on his website.
I can't wait to try them out.

The price of a misting system is totally worth it.
You will be happy with your purchase.

i believe it, Marty emailed me this morning to inform me about a better, and way cheaper timer, and said he would get me a refund for the difference of the timers, i dont have the mister yet, but if this is a sign of the service i can expect, i cant wait.

it is VERY worth it. You will see the value in it in about 1 day flat. Mistking is a great system, you will LOVE it.

Hands down best investment i have made to date on this hobby was an automated misting system. One of the side-effects that it has is that you constatly are not worrying about watering them. I use to even cancel certain plans the night before if i knew i wouldnt be back at my place in the morning early enough to water my guy lol. So yea... dont worry about it! Worth its weight in gold hands down.

Well it isn't worth it if you are trying to build up your forearm and hand strength. :D

It is worth it if you are searching for a way to make water readily available to your chams without having to wait hand and foot on them. :p

IMO It was totally worth it. It sure did give back some time to my family.

LOL
OPI:eek:

i think it will be worth it, mostly because im out of town on the weekends racing dirt bikes a lot, and the chams seem to hate being hand sprayed, and i dont blame them... poor critters.

Possibly the best cham-related purchase i've made(other than actual chams)

got mine several years ago when there was only one company, and the prices were a bit higher, but its still some of the best money I ever spent on cham stuff

Back
Top Bottom