Im getting MARRIED tomorrow on Halloween

krknieriem

I am really excited to announce to everyone I am getting married tomorrow on Halloween and my new wife and I are expecting a little girl come April. I think I am really lucky to have found a woman that can look past the random dead cricket on the floor, along with the live ones that jump past from time to time lol right next to the bin of breeding dubia that she chooses not to acknowledge exists lol, The other day I even had her pick up my box of 1000 crickets I ordered and put them on the desk, I figured it would be ok to leave them there for a day but they chewed a whole through the box and began to hop all over the place. I must have several hundred I am still trying to track down lol but she is the kind of woman that instead of getting upset was able to find the comic value in the whole ordeal lol How often do you find someone like that? :D:D:D:D

Well Congratulations to you and your Fiancee for both your child and your marriage!

I wish you guys a long, happy, healthy life together.

Congratulations! We'll need pictures and we expect you to go out and find chameleons in the wild during your honeymoon.
biggrin.gif

That is indeed excellent news. Congratulations on the marriage and the baby to come. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Hubby and I got married on his mother's birthday, a federal pay pay and the Ides of March. He thought that was lucky and so far it has been!

Congrats so big man! and really cool that its on Halloween. is there a significance to that? or just worked out that way? either way, bottoms up and have a happy, blessed and prosperous life with each other. as well as your expecting baby! :)

Congratulations on all counts :) I hope it all works out perfect.............Halloween is when things are supposed to go bump in the night, right? (I had a very good Halloween in a village church hall a long time ago ;).....)

Congrats on the marriage! Best wishes for your new family and baby to be.

I'll be getting married soon, as well. Sometime before I leave to the military in January.

I love all the people on here, thank you everyone for all your kind wishes, you can really feel how people on here do look out for one another

Hey hey hey, what are you doing HERE on your wedding night? You better not be on your phone, sitting there at the newly wed's table! lol

Back
Top Bottom