I'm BACK! (For Now)

PrettyInInk87

So, i've been off of the net for almost a month now and it's TORTURE! I'm back for now since i'm visiting my mom for a couple of weeks but after that, i'm off to a non-internet home. :( So, will be taking advantage and will be posting new pictures of Darla and Hugh along with some videos. :D Hope everyone is doing GREAT and yes, i'm alive. ;)

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
well that is nice to know! I often wonder what happens to all the members that are on here all the time and then poof they are gone!!! My daughter has a laptop and that was my godsend when I had to spend 3 weeks in Chicago when my mom was sick. I got one of those aircards and it is worth every penny to be able to take your computer anywhere and have the internet.

PrettyInInk87

well that is nice to know! I often wonder what happens to all the members that are on here all the time and then poof they are gone!!! My daughter has a laptop and that was my godsend when I had to spend 3 weeks in Chicago when my mom was sick. I got one of those aircards and it is worth every penny to be able to take your computer anywhere and have the internet.

Oh what I would give for a working lap top and internet access... Lol! I'm going CRAZY I swear I am. Good thing is that I spend more time watching movies, going out, and family time instead of being on the computer, lol! But I have no life without FB or my forums. :D

Gabby! FINALLY. I missed seeing your threads on your chams and other creatures! :D Welcome back!
Thank you! I'll be sure and post LOTS while I can, lol! ;)

Eltortu

Established Member
So, i've been off of the net for almost a month now and it's TORTURE! I'm back for now since i'm visiting my mom for a couple of weeks but after that, i'm off to a non-internet home. :( So, will be taking advantage and will be posting new pictures of Darla and Hugh along with some videos. :D Hope everyone is doing GREAT and yes, i'm alive. ;)

No internet service!? How can you survive??...

Top Bottom