If someone gives you a house key for emergencies...

To keep it simple, you with either need to

Get the police involved
"Give" her the $50
or like Ryan said, let it die.

Go on the Jerry Springer Show and punch it out! :D

I like this option! :D This is the "woman" that told me that she was the "big bad wolf!" Just for that, I think she deserves a slap back to reality.

I had a friend suggest what seemed like a brilliant plan, until I checked in with a friend at a bank and they shot the idea down. But the friend said that you can write a check, and as long as it says VOID in a small white box on a bottom back corner, they can't cash it. It seemed perfect because no one looks at the back of a check, but my banker friend says that no, it needs to be really big and really visible or it doesn't count as a legitimate void. But for a second there it seemed like we could trick her and get away with my belongings before she realized the trick. Very dirty for my tastes, but she's proven for a while now that she isn't going to be a lady/play by the rules.

So I guess I'm going to take Ryan's advice and let it die.

awwww:(

but i liked the springer idea..

punch her in the face:p

Haha Ace... although I would love to, she's not worth getting charged with assault over. She's gotten me banned from one of my local starbucks because she told the staff there that my boyfriend and I are dangerous! Because I have a bow and arrows and because he has pellet/paintball guns, so I don't want to do anything to lend credibility to her delusions.

What's more... you forum people should be weary of me! You never know when I might snap and just rampage with my bow! :rolleyes:

Actually Olimpia, i didn't want to admit it before, but i used to live in Florida and moved to Quebec, Canada because of you!! I was so scared that i thought changing states wouldn't be safe enough!! :p So i went to another country, and in a French province to make sure that you can never find me and hurt me!! :D

Now i feel safer... a little! :eek

Actually Olimpia, i didn't want to admit it before, but i used to live in Florida and moved to Quebec, Canada because of you!! I was so scared that i thought changing states wouldn't be safe enough!! :p So i went to another country, and in a French province to make sure that you can never find me and hurt me!! :D

Now i feel safer... a little! :eek

Hahaha! :D Smart move, because beneath this seemingly harmless exterior lies the heart of a rampaging killer!

Haha Ace... although I would love to, she's not worth getting charged with assault over. She's gotten me banned from one of my local starbucks because she told the staff there that my boyfriend and I are dangerous! Because I have a bow and arrows and because he has pellet/paintball guns, so I don't want to do anything to lend credibility to her delusions.

What's more... you forum people should be weary of me! You never know when I might snap and just rampage with my bow! :rolleyes:

thanks fo the heads up

please dont shoot an arrow below the belt:!!!eek::eek::eek:

smart move Morpheon:cool:, i might join you :p

I don't know if your bank charges to cancel a check but hand her a check and cancel it over the phone once you give it to her. Ask the banker to retrieve the check when she tries to cash it so she doesn't get your bank account number.
And then change your phone number. Imagine if you would have let this nutso move in. Haha. If that's not an option then cut your losses. :(

Its a bummer you cant plant a milk and chicken bomb in her house. Put some raw chicken in a mason jar and fill the rest up with milk. Put the lid on and put into a heating/AC duct. Once the heat goes on it will eventually rot building up pressure in the jar and then it explodes and those fumes get pumped all through the house and is impossible to get out:D:D:D:D

Wow Cain, that is sick and brilliant :D:D:D But that might require some breaking and entering (not to mention she'd need a house. She's currently just crashing with her boyfriend because she was evicted by her roommate, so I feel bad for the neutral roommates of his).

That Milk and Chicken bomb is shear brilliance. I've known a couple people that I would have liked to do that to.

Its a bummer you cant plant a milk and chicken bomb in her house. Put some raw chicken in a mason jar and fill the rest up with milk. Put the lid on and put into a heating/AC duct. Once the heat goes on it will eventually rot building up pressure in the jar and then it explodes and those fumes get pumped all through the house and is impossible to get out:D:D:D:D

I'm storing this in the back of my mind ;)

Eww that's messed up! lol. I hate smells.

LMAO!!!

Yeah, you kinda have to do it a someones house party that you do not like but just happen to be there. The Best part is it is supposed to take a while before it explodes so you are way out of the clear. Ive never done it so I wouldnt know. Seriously!!!

You can always go the easier route and pull out the ole upper decker:D I forget who was saying it but someone mentioned putting fly pupae in peoples potted plants. Since they are dark they will hide easy and then a few days later the place will be infested with flies. Again, you are out of well out of the clear:D

Olimpia, sorry about your situation. Id be pissed. I would probably just do what Ryan Suggested.

Thanks Cain, those are all great ideas, but there's no they're letting me into their houses any more, not with my "threat level" lol I wish I could get her back for this whole immature mess she's created but whatever.

It might sound aweful of me, but honestly, her life situation is sucky enough as it is, she doesn't need any more punishment than what she's created around herself already. She's lost contact with her family (probably because they can't stand her), her roommate evicted her (because he can't stand her), she has a child and the father's family can barely stand her (son is well cared for by them, thank goodness), she just lost her job (they probably can't stand her either), and she lost her car. So even if she keeps my stuff, I know she's probably really desperate for those $50... and that gives me the slightest warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Maybe I am evil after all... watch out everyone!

No more warm and fuzzy for this chick, ok?
Seems like she's made a life screwing with people.
On the other hand, she sounds unstable, so I would buy another book and jacket.
And watch your 6 for awhile. Because as cool as all this sounds, she might be planning something of her own retaliation.
Or she's all talk and hot air and will just pick another victim
Imo

Olimpia, you're best rid of her. If it's not economically harmful to you, give her what she needs, but make sure you have a signed release that you are in the clear. You can draw up the wording and if she agrees, get a notary to witness the signatures.

That way, if she decides to come back to try for more, you have a legal document to support you.

She's a loser and you won't make yourself better by punishing her more. Nor will you lessen yourself by making concessions to her.

Damn, I got to this thread too late, I could have used that sound system lol. I would have sold her shit on eBay and told her if she wants it she could have won it back by bidding lol

Back
Top Bottom