If I would just had one more enclosure setup

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
Each time I pick-up some feeders at a local reptile store, someone is always peeking at me and he´s situated under the counter (so low to floor, glass tank and as you see with a water bowl).
Today he give me his colours, oo what a wonderful fella, needed capture him and share with you, because Jacksons are hot on here at the moment.

If only I had a spare enclosure for him.......I envy the one who buys him

Meet Mr. Handsome (Trioceros Jacksonii Xantholophus)

Jackson.jpg
Jackson1.jpg

Last edited:
He's very handsome. He seems young about a year is possible. He has no visible wear and tear on the spines of his back. His eyes look a bit shrunken, hydration issue? Those are his I hope this predator doesn't see me colors. It breaks up his outline.

Each time I pick-up some feeders at a local reptile store, someone is always peeking at me and he´s situated under the counter (so low to floor, glass tank and as you see with a water bowl).
Today he give me his colours, oo what a wonderful fella, needed capture him and share with you, because Jacksons are hot on here at the moment.

If only I had a spare enclosure for him.......I envy the one who buys him

Meet Mr. Handsome (Trioceros Jacksonii Xantholophus)

View attachment 306557View attachment 306558
So when are you going back to get him? :hilarious: You should really have an odd number of chams... It is luckier. :LOL:

🤣🤣 you need to be a sales person 🤣🤣

I wish I could😒 Good argument, will try of someone buys it 😇
I have a whole theory... You see 1 is great, 2 is splendid, and 3 is glorious. 3 does not cost more then 2 to feed. And your awesome at setting up enclosures. Don't you have the temp set up you used for your k. Boe? I mean what is one more planted out art piece of an enclosure? Not to mention this would be a totally different species from what you have. Think of all that experience you would gain. And @JacksJill is here so she could help you with any questions. Plus that is one handsome boy! Look at those horns and perfect little spikes. I mean poor dude is in a cage on the floor with a water bowl but with you he would live in a Plant palace.

And my background is sales.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

And my background is sales.
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Nothing to argue that, for now is just one thing, getting green light for another spend of $600 excl. the cham. And that’s a bit the problem.

Food, absolutely they don’t cost much and mostly they come in more, then I can feed in such short of time.

Temps are indeed the same as the K. Boehmei, that wouldn’t the problem either.

Handsome and one you should own chameleon, he definitely is!

😩😩

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Nothing to argue that, for now is just one thing, getting green light for another spend of $600 excl. the cham. And that’s a bit the problem.

Food, absolutely they don’t cost much and mostly they come in more, then I can feed in such short of time.

Temps are indeed the same as the K. Boehmei, that wouldn’t the problem either.

Handsome and one you should own chameleon, he definitely is!

😩😩
Sooooo hmmmm is the work around the spouse?

You're somewhere in Europe, right? If you get this guy, you wouldn't have to worry about him being a Hawaiian caught with questionable genetics. Probably a wc import from kenya--if I were you, I'd pull the trigger. His horns are literally perfect! Just a little bit of hydration and he should be good to go. He's got your name written all over him!

You're somewhere in Europe, right? If you get this guy, you wouldn't have to worry about him being a Hawaiian caught with questionable genetics. Probably a wc import from kenya--if I were you, I'd pull the trigger. His horns are literally perfect! Just a little bit of hydration and he should be good to go. He's got your name written all over him!
Thanks for your input.
I think is probably CB from Kenyan WC.

Hydration wouldn’t be an issue.
Poor guy even goes every evening in a fridge......(that’s what the store owner told me) good for his night temps, however that should be extremely stressful.

My name written all over him? How did you know?!😱😱

6DCBC44C-2C2B-4EB2-AE85-50B662C4088C.jpeg

Thanks for your input.
I think is probably CB from Kenyan WC.

Hydration wouldn’t be an issue.
Poor guy even goes every evening in a fridge......(that’s what the store owner told me) good for his night temps, however that should be extremely stressful.

My name written all over him? How did you know?!😱😱

View attachment 306591
You realize that you have to go get him. Like this is what happens when you post in the forum about another cham. You get told that you need him. None of us are good are telling people not to grab up an amazing chameleon lol

Back
Top Bottom